EMPLOYMENT: WORK FOR HORIZONS
Horizons at Episcopal Academy is seeking qualified, talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teachers for the Summer of 2019. We currently have the following open positions:
Grades K-7 Teacher
About Us – A Horizons teacher…
- Is student-centered, thoughtful about actions and interactions with students, families, and colleagues
- Embodies our program values of respect, kindness and self-control
- Maintains high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to meet the same standards
- Demonstrates a growth mindset personally, professionally, and sees students as having the ability to learn and grow
- Fosters a positive culture by being collaborative, flexible, selfless and joyful
- Embraces and supports the needs of a diverse school community
- Bachelor of Arts or Teaching Certification K-8
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Knowledgeable about best practices in Elementary or Middle School
- All hired employees are expected to complete all state and federal clearances and be CPR/AED certified.
How to Apply
- Current résumé due to Program Director, Rowena Lesher at email@example.com by February 1, 2019. Please title attachment: First Name, Last Name, Resume
- Complete our Employment Application by February 1, 2019.
Our 2019 Summer Program Dates are June 24 through August 2, with a holiday on July 4th.
Thank you for your interest.
Mission: Horizons at The Episcopal Academy improves educational outcomes for students from low-income families by providing quality academic and enrichment opportunities, which enable them to realize their full potential.
Horizons at the Episcopal Academy does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and familial affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. We seek candidates who hope to help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated.