The six week summer program allows Horizons at Episcopal students to develop a lasting love of learning and make academic gains between school years. Students grow with the program, returning each summer from Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
Our program features include:
- Six-weeks, tuition free, full-day academic instruction, enrichment and swimming each summer.
- 7 to 1 student to teacher ratio, with a full time reading specialist.
- Pre and post summer assessments track progress.
- Field tips, art and STEM education are some of our enrichment offerings.
- Daily bus transportation to Episcopal Academy’s 123 acre campus is provided, along with breakfast, snack and lunch.