Volunteers help to make our Horizons program truly special! Thank you for your interest.
If you are an adult volunteer, please contact Kathy Jacoby to express interest.
Our Upper School Student Volunteer application is available here. You can complete the application online and it includes more details on the role of the Upper School volunteer.
Please direct any questions to Mrs. Lesher, Horizons Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be completed by Friday, March 22, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
Our 2019 Summer Program Dates are June 24 through August 2, with a holiday on July 4th.
ELIGIBILTY INFORMATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS:
* Horizons volunteers must be currently enrolled at Episcopal Academy
* Horizons volunteers must have completed at least 9th grade. No exceptions.
* Horizons volunteers must commit to at least TWO full weeks of the six-week summer program.
* ALL ACCEPTED volunteers are required to sign the Volunteer Expectations + Guidelines Form along with a parent signature
* ALL ACCEPTED volunteers are required to attend the volunteer orientation on Wednesday, June 5th, 2019 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am in the Lower School Dining Hall. There will be NO MAKE-UP date. Your acceptance is not official until you attend the orientation.
* Complete this application by 3:00 pm on Friday, March 22nd, 2019. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Information for Middle School Volunteers and the Service Learning Saturday Program is available here